- Inter-library Loan for those rare items not found in Next search catalog, we can look to libraries across the state. Call or stop by to let us know what you are looking for; book or movie, title, author and year, if it is important, and we will search our resources for you.
- Reference services in person or by phone
- We have several public access computers with internet.
- Wireless Internet access available to the public
- Color printer & copier
- Black & white or color copies 20¢ each
- Renewals, reservations by phone at 785-336-2377 or by email: email@example.com
- Fax machine is available for sending at $1.00 for the first page, 50 cents for each additional page. Receiving: 20¢ a page.
Our Kansas Room is dedicated to genealogy research. If you are traveling through the area be sure to stop by when you are in town!
- Microfilm for all Seneca newspapers from 1869 thru September 2008.
- Hard copies of the Courier Tribune from 2008 to present.
- Microfilm for select other Nemaha County city papers
- Microfilm reader printer to make copies of material on microfilm and Census records on film.
- We have a flatbed scanner, so you can scan photos and all sorts of paper items. Send the images to a zip drive or email them to yourself. Copies can also be made here.
- Nemaha County birth, marriage and death records from the WP.
- Nemaha County and surrounding country History Book.
- Family histories for Nemaha County.
If you live out of town/county/state and have items you’d like us to look up for you, please send the information in an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We charge $8.00 an hour and .20 per copy.
Kansas State Historical Society – Newspapers in Kansas
Cyndi’s List – of Genealogy Sites on the Internet