Stop by the library and let us help you download the new audio and ebook app available through Seneca Free Library or follow the directions below. We are part of the Sunflower eLibrary consortium OverDrive service. This app allows you to check out 5 items at a time. If you have 5 items downloaded and return one, you are free to download another. The more popular items you may have to place a hold on, but you can also search for items that are available now. Stop in and let us walk you through the process!
The Libby app is the easiest way to get started with digital books, audio books, and magazines from your public library!
- Install the Libby app from the app store on your Android, iOS(iPhone/iPad/iPod touch), or Windows 10 device. Or, visit libbyapp.com in your Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge browser.
- In Libby, follow the prompts to find your library and sign in with a valid library card. The User name for your NEXT online account needs to be your library card number. Call the Library if we need to change that. Your password must match that on your library account.
- Things to consider when setting up your account: To manage holds, enter an email address so you will be notified when your hold comes available. Otherwise you may miss a day or two of reading or listening time when it automatically down-loads. Follow the prompts and answer the questions if you use Kindle.
- Browse your library’s collection and borrow a title.
- Borrowed titles appear under Shelf > Loans and download to the app automatically when you’re on Wi-Fi, so you can read them when you’re offline.
From your Loans, you can:
*Tap Open Book, Open Audiobook,or Open Magazine to start reading or listening.
**Tap the due date to see options like Renew and Return.
For more help with Libby, visit help.libbyapp.com